skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
334 Pictures in 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Bummer - (155/365)
I was asked to join a fantasy baseball team this year... bummer today that my team is in last place (12 of 12). The goal for the season is not to end in last place.
Don't worry - I've made some player changes for next week.
1 comment:
Liddy
June 4, 2009 at 10:01 PM
C get on your game! I think you should have E play with you.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
--C
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(102)
►
November
(5)
▼
June
(1)
Bummer - (155/365)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(1)
Blogroll
365 Pictures in 2009
308/365: ET in the Office
16 years ago
Mum Takes 365
Day 200 - Last day of Class
17 years ago
Sister of 365 Pictures in 2009
C get on your game! I think you should have E play with you.
ReplyDelete